Apply for this role
Full stack developer (full time)
To apply, contact: email@example.com
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our studio team in our hybrid working model. We work for 3 days in our serene and scenic office in Guiseley, Leeds, surrounded by greenery and sheep; and 2 days from wherever you prefer as long as you bring an excellent work ethic and a desire to create exemplary digital products.
- Mid to senior level with around 5+ years experience
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Nginx
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Shopify and other ecommerce platforms
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing 1 day per year with every year of employment up to 28 days)
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office/2 at home.
- Bi-monthly socials - could be food, drinks, bowling, karaoke or a combination of everything by the end of the night!
- 'Recommend a client' bonus scheme
- Training and development budget available to all team members
- High grade tea and coffee and the occassional biscuit if you are so inclined on office days
- Being part of a great team of friendly sorts with a low staff turnover and high morale
If you think you fit the bill, send us your CV, strictly no agencies.